Is your little one ready to try a classic pasta recipe for babies? Our Baby’s First Bolognaise Recipe has everything you need for both a delicious and nutritious meal. This is always a winning recipe for toddlers, just like our Fluffy Banana Pancake Recipe.
1/2 tsp. olive oil
1/2 cup onion; diced
200 g ground beef
1 small carrot; peeled and finely chopped
½ can crushed tomatoes
1 tbsp. tomato paste
100 g spaghetti
- In a large pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add in the onion and fry it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the beef and cook for another 5 minutes until brown.
- Add in the carrot and cook it for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Cook your spaghetti in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat on your bolognaise and let simmer for 10-20 minutes.
- Cut up your spaghetti into short noodles and serve with room temperature bolognaise.