We know that teething pains can be difficult to manage along with making nutritious meals for your baby. This Apple Teething Cookies Recipe does both! If your baby isn’t quite teething yet, try something a little fluffier to feed your baby – our Pumpkin Puree Recipe.
1 cup wholewheat flour
1 cup oats
½ cup applesauce
½ tsp. syrup
½ tsp. cinnamon
½ cup water
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 180 ºC.
- Knead dough on a flat floured surface until it’s not sticky anymore.
- Roll into tiny balls and press flat with a fork.
- Lay on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Lay flat to cool and store in an airtight container.